Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pulling It All Together
NOZA is a great tool in your prospect research basket. What additional steps can you take?
- Look up grantmakers in Foundation Directory Online (FDO) for additional profile information, a list of grants made, and a list of grant recipients. FDO is available onsite at the Library.
- Use FDO to view and download grantmakers' 990s. You also can use Foundation Center's free 990 Finder or Pro Publica's free Nonprofit Explorer to view and download 990s.
- Look up recipient organizations in FDO and GuideStar for more information about their mission, programs, and funding history.
- Locate contact information for individual donors and then look up their wealth profiles in Research Point.
- Set a search alert for grantmakers and individuals in Forefront's EBSCO research databases.